Evening Desert Safari
Do you find Dubai’s beauty strange? Certainly! Dubai is heaven on earth because there is so much to do and see in Dubai. You can go on a vacation there and visit many places. Would you like to go on a beautiful evening desert safari? If you want to have fun in Dubai, don’t forget to go on a desert safari Dubai when the sun goes down and your shawls and hats get blown around by the breeze. Wow!
Our company, Sunset Desert Safari, is one of Dubai’s best desert safari companies because we know what our tourists want. Our goal is to bring you unique desert safari deals that you won’t find anywhere else.
We know that adventurers want to have fun and thrills, so we make sure that all of our packages have those things. Such as dune bashing, quad biking, photography, entertainment shows, dinner under a clear sky, bonfires, and so on, to name a few things. We would love to help.
Inclusions of the Safari
An evening tour of Dubai’s deserts is a whole different thing. We can do everything we can to make you happy, and you’ll be so happy to be with us that you won’t want to leave! So let’s get down and look at what comes with the Dubai desert safari package.
- We have a 4×4 land cruiser that we can use to pick up and drop off people. In the evening, you can go on a desert safari. It starts at 2 or 3 PM and ends at 9 PM.
- People can get their picture taken by a professional with the orangish sun and in Arabian clothes from us.
- Take part in a wide range of traditional activities, such as Shisha smoking, henna tattooing, and falconry, while you’re there.
- Our welcome drinks, unlimited tea, coffee, soft drinks, and snacks will help you stay full all day.
- You can do things like ride camels while wearing your Arabian dress. When you go on a camel safari, you see a professional falcon show.
- Also, there are a lot of great live entertainment shows you can see. There are belly dances, fire shows, Tanoura dance, and more.
- How about a heart-warming BBQ dinner with a show by Arabian dancers? It would be a costly mix. You will get a lot of delicious food.
- People can also use All Terrain Vehicles and Quad Bikes to speed through the dunes for an Evening Desert Safari. However, this ride comes with extra costs.
- We also have boards for sand surfing on the dunes. This is another fun way to get around on the water.
- After sunset, we can’t go on a desert safari without going 4x4ing through the desert. Drives with a lot of experience will take you on a 30-minute ride over the red sands.
Choose Sunset Desert Safari
- We make sure you’re safe with us because our drivers are professionals who know how to drive the car well.
- The reason we are different from other companies is because there are no hidden costs. Everything is evident in the available packages.
- You can get in touch with us for booking information or questions about your trip because we always put the needs of our clients first.
- We have many different packages options, so choose the one that fits your needs.
Opt for the Evening Safari
There’s no better time than the evening to go on a tour of Dubai. Evening Desert Safari Dubai is the best choice if you don’t like to get up very early. You can also see a beautiful sunset over the dunes behind the clouds. Ahh! You’ll never forget the sight. There are many fun things to do in the evening, like Hubble bubbles for adults and henna art for kids. There are also a lot of thrilling rides and delicious BBQ dinners. With us, you’ll go on a desert safari trip that you’ll never forget. You’ll also have a lot more time than you would on a morning safari. Make sure to look at the bright side of things and let us make your time here memorable.
Considerations for Desert Safari
- If you are pregnant, have back pain, or have a child younger than 3, don’t do things like dune bashing, quad biking, or anything dangerous or fun.
- We can pick and drop you off at your hotel, not the airport.
- If you want to go on a VIP safari or have your Land cruiser, we can help you.
- You must call us at least 24 hours before the pick-up time if you want to cancel.
- During the booking process, we ask for the hotel name and room number to get in touch with the hotel management before the pick-up time.
- You can buy snacks and drinks for yourself at the meeting point for AL Madam. If you don’t want to buy them, we have everything you need. There are also bathrooms here.
- Don’t overeat or drink too much because dune bashing can be brutal on your stomach if you’re already full when you go.
- The evening desert safari is cold, so make sure you have some warm clothes. You’ll need shawls, boots and other warm clothes.