Don’t worry if you want to cancel your Norton Security account or suspend the Auto-renewal function. Here we have covered every detail about the Norton account cancellation process as well as giving a halt to its Automatically-renewal.
Norton Security is a leading antivirus company that has served the security needs of millions. It is the responsibility of every brand to make life easier for its customers. This is exactly what Norton does at Norton. This guide will help you to cancel your Norton Security account. Norton 360 / Antivirus and Norton Internet Security Software are trademarks of Norton LifeLock.
Norton’s step-by, the descriptive guide is available for you:
Quick assistance Let’s know what the issue is so the right representative can provide relevant resolutions, reminders, and follow-ups!
Everybody has a preference in how they use services and products. We get that. You can cancel your Norton account at any time if you don’t want to use the Norton service. cancel norton subscription Symantec products worldwide can be downloaded and Norton antivirus features can also be used in English. Be aware, however, that canceling Norton security accounts can result in loss of support for any product you currently own.
Let’s look at Norton’s cancellation process.
- First, “Sign in” to your Norton account.
- Locate the “My Subscriptions tab” once your account page is open. (If the tab is not visible, contact customer service.
- It is a good idea to cancel your Norton account before the renewal date. This is because processing all of the data takes time.
- If your renewal date has passed, contact Norton customer care for a refund to proceed with the next steps.
- Norton Security gives you the ability to cancel your service and not worry about malware attacks. You can cancel the service at any time, but your data will still be protected up to the date that you paid for it in your previous payment.
- Canceling bundles, packs, and packages
- how to cancel norton antivirus subscription
Symantec offers refunds as assurance when you cancel your account
- No matter if you purchased one or all of the bundle packages, you can cancel either that product or the whole package.
- The cancellation of one service from the bundle pack will not impact any other service.
- Bundle packages also offer a lower price point. Bundle packages are less expensive than individual services.
- Compare the prices by looking at the price per unit and the renewal costs.
- For assistance with price comparisons, please contact Norton product experts.
- You can cancel your entire bundle package by clicking on the “My Subscriptions” tab.
- Norton will continue to protect your devices, even after you have paid for your previous payment.
- Refund policies vary so you might get a partial refund if you cancel your subscription.
Norton Refund Policy: Annual/Monthly Subscriptions
The following steps will be helpful if you’ve purchased a plan for more than one year, or a perpetual licensing and you want to get your money back.
- When you purchase Norton Anti-virus, be sure to check the 60-day guarantee. This feature can be very helpful.
- If you request to cancel your Norton Service service within these 60 days, you will be eligible for reimbursement.
- It does not matter whether you chose a monthly or yearly payment plan. Simply request cancellation within 60 days of purchase.
- Norton Ultimate Help Desk 1 offers you the chance to get a full refund if you cancel within 30 days.
These guidelines will help you understand the refund eligibility criteria if you made monthly payments during the purchase.
- Norton provides a great option to people who prefer to pay every month.
- Norton offers a 14-day money-back assurance on all monthly packages
- Norton will offer protection for your devices if you cancel services. This protection is valid up to the previous period that you paid.
It is important to remember that Norton’s refund policy, and the amount of your refund, can vary if you purchase any services through a third-party platform, such as Play Store, App shop, Reseller, Retailer, or Vendor. Norton.com/setup Norton experts can help you with any confusion regarding canceling Norton.
If you are not in Asia but live in the UK, you can cancel your Norton auto-renewal and request a refund by calling our UK’s Norton refund number.
Norton 360 Cancel Subscription
Norton is a one-stop solution to protect your data and devices. It also comes with a qualifying automatic-renewal subscription These include:
- Norton 360 or Norton 360 plus plans with LifeLock. It also contains Norton Anti-virus Plus.
- There are many other plans available, including Norton Security plans. Norton Internet Security, Norton Antivirus, and Norton 360 Multi-Device. Norton Small Business Security Plans. Norton Core Security Plans.
Our experts can repair any defective products. You will receive a full refund. Let’s look at some options:
- Before you begin, be sure to have a valid automatically renewing subscription.
- The amount you are entitled to a refund will be determine based on the bundle package that you have purchase.
- The country where you live will affect the cost of tax, duties, or other expenses.
- Refunds are the total amount that you receive as part of your subscription pack.
Norton Antivirus Subscription Returns
- There will be no refund if you purchased the Complimentary 1-year Virus Protection Guarantee along with your product.
- If you buy a qualifying subscription, and then add additional products later, you can cancel these products.
- Refunds cannot be given for IoT devices, such as baby monitors, thermostats, or refrigerators.
- Refunds can only be made on products like PCs, Macs, Androids, and iOS devices.
- If you have purchased your subscription via a third party, you will be required to provide proof of purchase.
How can I cancel Norton LifeLock auto-renewal Subscriptions
Here are some facts and figures to consider when canceling Norton’s subscription. These products and purchases cannot be refunded:
- These products are not available for re-sale or complementary software.
- Norton LifeLock and Norton LifeLock products available from third-party vendors
- You can purchase products from third-party marketplaces such as the play store or app store, resellers, retailers, vendors, etc.
- Repurchase the same item that you canceled last time.
If you are unhappy with Norton Security products and want to cancel your services, follow the Norton customer care refund. However, we advise against doing so. cancel norton Once Norton Refund Policy takes effect, a refund can be credited within 7 business days to your bank account, debit/credit, or card.